Friday, May 8, 2009



have been psychic for as long as I can remember. As a youth it was not unusual for me to have psychic impressions about most things.To be honest,
my whole family was "different".
I had a haunted bedroom for as long as I can remember.So did my daughter.
My family has had generations of psychics.My mother was very psychic later in her adult life, my French Great Grandmother,and her Grandmother. Some generations back I had Spiritualists in my family that would put two slates together,and pull them apart and the slates had writing on them.
I have many associates that would be considered unusual.
Native American Medicine Men,who are extremely psychic along with their healing abilities.
I have a Spiritual Teacher that lived with the Tibetian Monks. He is not only wise but has unusual magical gifts. He has done things that I have never seen done by anyone. Once he opened up
the energy of a tree,and it came pouring into my crown chakra. He asked me,what do you feel? I said with utter surprise,"love! " and then he turned that energy off again,and told me to thank the tree.
He took me on a trip to the desert southwest,where a Culindero gave me the gift of "going into the light", and I was not sick or in a life threatening danger previous to that experience. He just made it happen as a learning experience for me.
One of my spiritual teachers mastered walking thru walls,and had conversations with ETS. He manifested what he wanted within two hours,no matter what it was.
My extraordinary teachers and contact with those who were more advanced beings have lead me on a continual search of understanding of who we are as spiritual beings and how we operate on this earth plane.
I have felt privileged to be a part of that process.

No comments:

Post a Comment